5 Reasons Why You’re Losing Customers
• Value of your product does not justify the expense – the return on investment is no longer there for the customer.
• Customer is frustrated with user experience – dissatisfaction with a product being outdated, difficult to use or access, or the product no longer meets the needs of the customer.
• They’ve chosen a competitor – Your competitor may be offering the same service or product at a more affordable price, or enticing your customer with extra features or benefits.
• Customer no longer values your product – whatever initially attracted the customer to your product or service has diminished. Perhaps the customer’s priorities have changed, or the product has not improved or evolved over time.
• Motivating factors to use the product no longer exist – customers purchase an item/service because it addresses a need or solves their specific problem. When needs are no longer met, your customers will look elsewhere.